Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gearing Up!!!

I have been busy with Karen and also my neighbor and high school friend Rae the last couple of weeks.  I had such a good time with Karen and this surprise visit will be treasured.  At least this time we both didn't cry when we said our good-byes.  We hugged each other like we didn't want to ever let go.  We really got to catch up and share so much about the goings on in each others lives and we shopped and we ate out and tried our best to keep it as healthy as we could.  She gave me a lot of support while she was here and she gave me a good talkin' to!  I needed it.  I bought us matching Pandora charms for our bracelets that were a puffy heart with a purple stone since we both love the color purple.  Mine will have to wait till I lose enough weight to be able to add it.  This is a good incentive for me.

I have gone back to seeing JD and he is about to kill me!  No treadmill but he is using the Recumbant Bike and the first day I could only go 40 seconds.  Now I'm up to 3 minutes so I am making progress!  We sat down in a chair the first couple of times and I just did hand weights and a stretch rope.  That has really help me get a routine to do at home with weights and he had me buy a set of 5 lb weights and I purchased those when Karen was here.  Karen actually went to the gym with me the last day that we had together.  She met JD and she liked him.  She shopped at JC Penney's while I worked out.  We had a spat that morning because he wanted to cancel on me but I stood my ground and even asked him if he would like for me to get a different trainer and he decided that he felt a whole lot better.  He about killed me that day.  I actually had to sit for a bit because I was shaking so bad and I wanted to throw up!  He has never worked me out to that point.  We are getting along and as long as he doesn't try to cancel on me I will keep him but if he tries to cancel on me then I will change trainers.

Have not heard a peep out of Mike for a month now and I can't tell you how much better I'm starting to feel.  I won't lie and tell you that I don't miss him but there are times that I do but it is getting easier.  It is all for the best.  I'm seeing more clearly how toxic our friendship was!  I do however miss Sandy like crazy but I figure that we will never be able to be friends because of him.  There is no telling what he is out saying about me.  He truly has to win and be top dog all the time.  Remember he never does anything wrong and "Mikey is always right!"  Bullshit!

Tomorrow is Mark's birthday and this weekend we are kinda celebrating that.  I am using portion control but I'm not tracking.  I have been retaining a lot of fluid because I have been so busy I haven't been able to take it.  I have been so miserable!  Today I lost 7 lbs so far and I know that there is more fluid to come off. 

Monday is the day that I start Phase One!  As soon as I post this I am going to create a page and get My Life Plan posted for all of you to see.  All my Dr.'s and Anna and JD are all on board with it and I have had all my friends think that it is great!  I'm feeling good about it because it is my plan and not anyone telling me what to do and how to do it!  I know that this is going to work.

So...starting Monday you will be hearing from me on a daily basis once again.  I'm excited to start Phase One and I'm excited to see the results.  I'm ready!!!

One last thing!  I didn't realize that I had my comments set where it is a pain to post.  I have since changed the settings so post away.


No comments:

Post a Comment