Thursday, August 21, 2014

Where Does Time Go?

Everyday I get up and say I'm going to post and time gets away from me!

Let's see what all has happened...

I saw the dentist and it was a hell of a visit.  He pinched my lip and caused it to bleed so bad he had to cauterize it!  He had a devil of a time keeping my mouth numb for some dumb reason.  I was scared to death he wasn't going to be able to crown my tooth or fill the one with a cavity.  He did it but I'm telling you I felt it good!  Good thing I can fight through pain!  My mouth was sore for a week and my lip is still swollen and it hurts!

Two days later I started having uncontrollable diarrhea and again it was about 6 days after my Remicade!  Second month in a roll.  Do I need to explain how sick I am of this.  Here it is almost a week later and I'm getting better.  Come to find out all my pathology reports came back benign!   YEA!!!!!  But...I do have severe Colitis and the Dr. put me on a new medicine and told me it would take a week to 10 days to get better!  Great!  Today is day 4 of the meds.  This Dr. wants to see me today in the Woodlands at 3:40!!!  3:40!!!  That is cross town in rush hour traffic (at least getting home) with diarrhea!  Idiot!  I'm calling them this morning to beg mercy!!!!!

We have been doing OK since letting the chef go.  I do miss her!  But it was time.  I'm not doing any thing fancy but doing only 2-3 recipes a week.  I'm getting use to it.  Not sure about taking back the grocery shopping again but that will be next.  Basically baking chicken and fish and doing steam-able veggies and such.  Of course I have to fix things up a bit. LOL!

Last weekend Mark and I attacked our home office and made great strides.  I'm sure we will hit it had again this weekend.  It looks so much better and I'm not so overwhelmed about it.  I could kill him for saving all the paper stuff he thinks we need to have.  It was crazy and after 3 lawn bags full of shredded stuff he finally is on board with me!

I have worked on my angel at night and she is coming along.  I will post another picture of her in the next few days.  In fact, I'll post the last one I took!  Here she is:



Another good thing is DOWNSIZE has opened!!!!  The bad thing is with this Colitis I can't work out so I'm pissed!  I'm so ready to get going!!!!  I have signed up for my body analysis tomorrow.  I think that I can do it!  Pray!  and I signed up for classes next week.  It is going to be so much fun, especially getting to work out with other large people and trainers who have a heart like Chris Powell for transformations!


Looks like fun doesn't it?  I can't wait!  I feel a new journey coming on!  May just have to go back to Progress picture and Stats!  What do you think?  Would you like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment