Monday, August 4, 2014

Time Has Gotten Away!

Quick update so you all don't worry about me!

Got a long term house guest last Monday.  Been cleaning out to give Tabitha some room.  She works with Mark part-time and is a student.  Family she was staying with all of a sudden asked her to leave, she was going to sleep in her car.  When I heard about it, I asked her to come and stay here.  More to this but will tell more later.

Good report from Cardiologist!  Can't wait to tell about it!

Have still be having stomach issues and of all things pro-biotics have helped.  Colonoscopy is scheduled on Thursday.

In the last 2 days I have shopped Costco and a new Market store that opened in our area.  Knees hurt but I did it!

Let the Chef go so now I'm the cook!

I may not get back here till after the colonoscopy.  Maybe I can write Wednesday morning before the prep starts.  If not after the colonoscopy.

My eating has been horrible! Have gained weight but at least I know what I need to do.  I hate the way I feel!  Sugar and refined carbs are YUCK!!!!

My best friend Karen is here from Norway and I'll get to see her after Anna in the morning!

Sorry for a short glimpse but I will tell more as soon as I can!  PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment