Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Let The New Journey Begin...

Finally!  I decided to keep the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and in fact I think it is pretty cool once I got Geek Squad to get things working the way I wanted them to with Google Chrome etc.  It was expensive but it is really cool!  One good thing is I tend to burn up keyboards and with this this thing if I do I just go and buy a new one.  Change the color too!  Right now I have purple!  LOL!

I'm doing a lot better with the Colitus and I saw the Dr. last Friday and he doubled one of the medicines and boy howdy did it ever make a difference!

Now on to the gym...There is so much to share and I know I can't do it all today so here we go at the beginning!

I went in for my first body assessment on August 22.  It was so nice to see the gym totally finished and up and running.  It really did excite me and I by the time I left I knew that I had made the right decision in joining.  It is an obese person's dream come true!  Trust me!   I wish that they had a Downsize Fitness on every street corner in America as it is so needed.  I hope soon there will be.

I met Justin the manager for the first time and when he pulled my file it had "Woo Hoo!" written in bright letters across the front of it.  Come to find out I was the first person in Houston to join.  For a minute I thought I was going to be known as the Woo Hoo Girl!  LOL!

Here is my gross assessment!  I had to fight tears but Justin assured me this is as bad as it gets:

Weight:  391.6 lbs (Gross!)
BMI:  61.3
Body Fat %:  55.7%  (OMG! Gross!)
Body Fat Range:  Obese
Fat Free Mass:  173.4 lbs
Visceral Fat Rating:  26 (Don't ask me what this means!  I need to find out!)
Body Water Percent: 33.5%
Body Water Mass:  131.2 lb (Now that is some major fluid!)
Muscle Mass:  164.8 (Justin says that is good.)
Bone Mass: 8.6 lb (Justin said that was good that usually a person my size it is around 6)
Basal Metabolic Rate: 2590 kcal
Metabolic Age:  73 years (I just want to cry when I think about this!!!!!)
Daily Calorie Intake: 4040 kcal (This is what it takes to maintain 391.6 lbs)
Impedence:  282 (pie symbol)  (I don't know what this means!)

My Target:

Ideal Body Weight: 140.4 lb (More on this later)
Degree of Obesity:  178.9%

The rest of the page just shows the above information in charts.  Half the page is blank because it is the first one.  I get this done twice a month with the membership that I signed up for.  I will have to ask when my next one will be.  It may be a month because I have had the dickens getting in there to work out with this Colitus!

So...Here is the beginning!  Tomorrow I will share about my first workout and my first Nutrition class!

How am I doing with my eating?  I have been all over the place.  Not sure what to do.  I'm still watching carbs and sugar but I'm anxious to see what Downsize has to say.  They really have their stuff together!

See you tomorrow!  Off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment