Monday, October 20, 2014

Blown Away! TOTALLY!

This has been a totally exhausting day.  I wanted to write and write and write about this but I feel so bad at the minute I'm going to have to do this a different way!  On to my news:

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCTmvYBRYHQ&list=UUBemY16TD6bV-iz75E4dTuw&index=9

I hope the link works if it does not, please copy it into your browser and watch.  Then come back and read.

Impressed?

What would you say if I told you this man called me last Tuesday afternoon and I was dead asleep and thought it was a sales call because my cell showed the call coming from Utah!  What made me answer it was I thought it might be a call from our insurance company.  I'm glad I answered it.  The voice on the other end told me that he was going to change my life!  I just listened thinking "yea right!".  He was sitting in a friend of mine office from Facebook.  We talked...I accepted his help...(remember I was half asleep)...He told me that he would be in touch.

I sent my friend a personal message and asked her if what I thought happened really did!  I told her I was feeling like Chris Powell called and said "I choose you".  She goes on to tell me that he did chose me.  They were discussing some emails that we had shared when he looked at her and told her.  I have to talk to her now!  Do you have her number?

My friend told me that he was going to send me a package of things to help me.  It's on it's way.  So we have been talking, my friend and I.  Saturday I received a personal video message!  I want you to see it.  I can't figure out how to get it out here to the blog.  I'll have to save it and post as soon as I can figure it out.

Today was Day 1.  My body is detoxing and I feel bad which is normal.  I must go to bed.

More tomorrow!

Forgive Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment