Thursday, October 9, 2014

Crazy Weeks!!!

This has been a crazy time.  It's going to be slowly back down to a normal life next Friday!  Our house guest Tabitha is graduating and will be moving to Arizona.  I can hardly talk about it as she has been such a blessing to us.  I can hardly talk about it without tears coming.  She is the same way too!  I know this next week is going to fly and them it will be just Mark and I once again!

That can be a good thing as my diet has just sucked!  With daily company, real company and being out of town, choices have not been the best!

I know I've kept you guessing about the gym and my big decision.  My big decision turned out to be a costly mistake!  Not on my part but on the part of the person I hired to help me...A professional body builder and nutritionist.  What has she done?  Caused me a virus on my new Surface Pro 3, missed up My Fitness Pal.  No other advice but I did get the Brownie Bite recipe that I wanted so badly!  I'll be telling her in the next few days that I'm not continuing.

My biggest disappointment with the gym is how slow their nutrition classes are.  One a month!  I have learned a lot about setting goals and about what to drink.  Very good information and I will share it.  I promise!  I love working out at the gym and I love the people who I work out with.  I am getting stronger but I'm still 400 lbs!!!  Yes I have gained since July!  The cardiologist is going to kill me!

I've been confused about what to do!  It looks like I am going to have to figure out this on my own and I will do it!  I will share with you my plan as well!

I did have a major blow-out with Mike.  In a text message I told him I was sick of his bull crap and I thought it might be best to end the friendship.  I will fill you in on the details a little later.  I haven't heard from him in almost a month and I can tell you I am happy about it!!!!

Hang in there with me during the next week.  I will post again this weekend as Tabitha will be gone.  After that she will be back and I want to spend as much time with her as possible before she leaves!

Stay tuned!

Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment