Sunday, January 5, 2014

Slept A Bunch!

I had the sleepies today!  I guess from the emotional day yesterday.

I am for sure on a mission to find a Private Chef to come and help with meals around here until I can get a big chunk of this weight gone and can start doing more things around here.  I may even ponder going back to the gym.  Ponder.

I ate better today.  Not mindful but making better choices.  Felt some peace with our decision of hiring someone to help.  I posted on my FB page to see if anyone I knew had ever used one.  I had forgotten a friend of mine's daughter is a Chef and she posted how she could help.  I just cried.  I feel such desperation.  I sent her a personal message and I'm hoping I'll hear back from her soon.

I emailed one late last night but she is booked.  I wrote her back to see if she could recommend someone and she sent me 2 names.  I plan on contacting them.  I emailed another one but I was just outside the area he serviced.  He sent my email to someone who does my area and she wrote me and I wrote her back.  I'm waiting to hear from her again.  So the wheel is turning.  I have written about my thoughts and feelings on my recovery record.  If I find one to hire I will stop seeing Kathy until I can do and be all she thinks I can be.  I swear I want to put that woman in a fat suit and let her live in my body for a week.  I think she would become more understanding!!!!  I plan on telling Dr. Michel about my decision tomorrow.

Mark did go to the store for me today and I do have things to put in the crock pot tomorrow or Tuesday for a new soup.  A Enchilada Soup recipe found on Facebook.  I'm making some changes.  I do have some potatoes to boil and veggies to steam now.  Just have to thaw some chicken or fish and bake it and make it through.  Mark can help.

I hope it doesn't take too long to find some help.

Busy day tomorrow.  Not sure I can do it.  I have no energy.  Get up bathe and wash hair, drive to Woodlands to see Dr. Michel, then go to Dr. Perez for knee injections, then Dr. Crows for lab work and possible iron IV.  Tuesday another Dr. apt about this leg infection.  Thurs will be Anna and possibly Kathy.  Maids come Tuesday.  I'm tired....

Pray for me to make it through....

1 comment: