Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

This weekend has been busy!  Guys showed up yesterday to paint our house and our wrought iron fence.  We were suppose to get together with our neighbors and had to cancel.  Today I woke up with a text from my Dad that my cousin's daughter who has been in ICU for the last month has taken a turn for the worse.  What happened to her today is almost the same thing that happened to me so I'e been taken back a bit and I felt the need to spend some time in prayer for Amanda, my cousin and his wife.  We haven't heard anymore.  This is their only child!

Several keys are sticking and every so often the computer just shuts down so I have to save everything every few sentences since I'm having to pick at this instead of typing normally.  I'm taking this thing in tomorrow and I am going to hope my old laptop will work till I get this back or they tell me to throw it away.  I have a month left on my Geek Squad Black Tie Agreement so I need to try and fix this thing!

I am working on my post and I may just divide it again because it is taking so long to get it done.  I'm about halfway through!

It's coming!  Please hang in there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment