Thursday, May 30, 2013

Here We Go...A Long...Very Long And Overdue Update!

I am just going to start writing and we will see haw far I get before I get tired, then I will come back and type some more so...there may be multiple posts during a 24 hour period but I will get you caught up because lots been going on.  So keep checking back and keep scrolling.  LOL!

First I will like to tell you that part of the reason I haven't been out here is because it had become very difficult to type on my computer.  I discover recently that it was infected.  After 2 techs from Geek Squad and many hours, the typing is better but I'm having a hard time with my Adobe Flash so I guess at some point in time I will connect again with another Geek Squad Tech and see what else we kind do about it!  Arg!  By the way, for now I'm not going to even try to keep up with the dates!

My parents called on a Friday morning asking me how to get to my brother's house.  Mind you that they had just talked to him the night before.  They are coming up for a visit and this will be the first time that I will get to see them since I had the mess with them just after Thanksgiving.  I wasn't too happy about them calling me to ask me such a dumb question because frankly if I had to drive to my brother's house today I would have to call him for directions.  I've only been there 3 times and the last time was Christmas!  Did I tell you all about the screwed up relationship I have with my brother?  I'm sure that I have told you about it once upon a time.  Anyway, after telling them they would have to call Robby I had to get off the phone and get ready to go and see my Oncologist.  I got ready and got out the door, got to her office, saw her and my blood was doing great and she was happy with what I was doing with my eating disorder.  I walk out of the building and  Ed starts talking to me!  Remember Ed?  He is the name that I have given my eating disorder.  It goes with the book My Life Without Ed.  I stole it from the author.  It is a perfect name for him.  It is a him!  LOL!  Anyway I was getting in my car and Ed goes "Why don't you stop at Chick-Fil-A and get some chicken biscuits?"  I politely told him No because I had already had breakfast and I wasn't hungry.  I get on the freeway and Ed goes "Oh come on, you know how much you love their chocolate chip cookies!  Remember how you use to by the by the dozen and eat them alone frozen?"  I told him "Shut up I told you I had breakfast and I'm not hungry!"  I get off the freeway to get on a highway that I travel a good long way on to get home and I was coming up on a McDonald's and Ed goes "There is McDonald's, don't you want to stop and get a dozen of their chocolate chip cookies?  You haven't had them in a really long time and remember how you loved to get them hot and eat them while you drive?"  I told Ed to shut the hell up.  I was getting mad!  Then Ed goes "Well, you could eat a double quarter pounder with cheese with fries and you need a coke while you wait!"  I told Ed "You son-of-a-bitch Ed, leave me alone!  I'm not freaking going to do it.  You are not going to win!  I hate you!"  I then picked up my cell phone and tried calling Anna because I was starting to panic.  No Answer.  I tried calling Kathy and No answer.  I then tried calling Mark and he answered and I told him that I needed someone to talk to and told him what all Ed had been doing and Mark starts to laugh!  I got mad!  I asked him why he was laughing at me and he explains to me that he wasn't laughing at me but laughing at the fact that I was talking about Ed and that I use to not have a name to call what I use to do.  He let me tell him the story and and then I told him about the call from my parents.  Well, I think I told you that Mark majored in psychology in college so he is pretty smart in that area and he told me that he thinks that I should re-examine my conversation with my parents  He told me that he thinks that it may be causing me some anxiety that I'm not seeing.  I wanted to tell him to shut up.  That conversation had not even been bothering me, I just wanted to share with him how stupid it was of them to call and ask me for directions!  Mark and I finished our conversation and I drove on.

OK.  I have to go and get ready to go and See Anna and Kathy.  I will be gone till early afternoon.  I will come back and finish the story but right now I have to go grab a shower and get out of here!

More later.....check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment