Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm tired and I'm lost!

I know that I said that I would be out here today and write and I didn't.   Stacey and I stayed up till after 1:00 a.m. talking and drinking wine.  I stayed up another hour or so on my computer.  I got up at 6:30 and visited with her and got them fed and off and I crashed and burned almost all day.  I'm so exhausted and here it is nearly 1:00 a.m. again and I am going to bed.

I just read the last full post and boy am I every behind.  I think tomorrow when I get home from seeing Anna and Kathy I am going to have to just give you the quick run through on things that have happened and things that I need to share.  There is just so much and doing it the way I love by not wanting you to miss a minute of the journey I just can't remember it all at this point after having my daughter and grandson here!  My mind is on their visit and remembering it all!  LOL!

Don't get me wrong the short version is good too!  Lots going on and things are really taking off.  Two psychologists, one dietician and we are fixing to add a 3rd psychologist and a group session to the mix.  That is just part of it.  Believe me when I say things are starting to take off.  My head is already spinning!

Till this afternoon...check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment