Sunday, July 1, 2012

Time Has Gotten Away! O.M.G.!

You know life happened!  I was sick the first part of the week and then I started feeling better and I took off and forgot about keep you all up to my goings on.  I'm so sorry!

Thursday was my 26th wedding anniversary and I also cut all my hair off.  I'm loving the new hairstyle and I've been wondering why did I ever just bite the bullet and change stylist a long time ago.  Jodi did a wonderful job and I'm going back next Thursday to get a treatment done that will help me blow-dry my wavy hair and will kill the frizz!  I'm so excited.  It's expensive but I want to give it a try.  They used a shampoo and conditioner on my hair that really helped but I really want to see what the treatment really does.  When Jodi finished my hair and gave me a mirror to look at it I teared up because it was so beautiful.  She spent over 2 hours coloring and cutting my hair.  It cost e $150 but it was worth every single cent!  I felt beautiful and I hadn't felt that in a very long time.  I felt hopeful, that one day all of me will be beautiful.  I'm really starting to feel that I deserve it.  I just wished that my head would come to the realization that "I have to do the work and I have to work hard at this!!!"  Why is it so hard?

Thursday night Mark surprised me with a beautiful card and a single red rose.  We have this thing about a single red rose on our Anniversary.  When he proposed to me he gave me a long stem red rose that he accidently broke getting it out of the car.  This is the 2nd red rose that he has ever given me.  My favorite flower is red tulips and that is what I usually get for Valentines.  He then took me to our favorite restaurant Perry's and enjoyed a beautiful dinner and brought home a ton of left overs!  It was a beautiful day and evening!

Friday I wasn't feeling the greatest again.  I did go and have lunch with my neighbor Rae and we had a really good time.  Usually we go shopping but I think that she is finally learning at this weight I just can't shop tll you drop like she can.  She brought me back home and she went on over to see her daughter and grandson.  Mark came home with dinner as we were not ready to have what we ate the night before.  We just hung out the rest of the evening watching TV.

Yesterday I woke up with the worst headache ever!  It was really scary because I never have a headache.  It was so bad I thought that I was going to get Mark to take me to the hospital.  He got me some Tylenol and I fell back asleep and when I woke up it was gone and it hasn't come back.  I did deal with a bad crohn's attack all day long and we had to cancel dinner plans with our new neighors.  We just hung out in front of the TV all day long.  We had lots of rain and I messed around on the internet.  I was researching something.  What?  Stay tuned and I'll let you in on it tomorrow!

My eating is out of contol again.  Not bad but I have not journaled all week.  JD is going to kill me!  I really don't believe that I'm exceeding my calories because I'm not eating a lot.  I'm just not eating my 5 times a day.  I've only been eating twice a day and not much when I do eat.  So...here we go again...getting back on track!  I wish this wasn't so hard!  Why does it have to be?  Maybe we need to explore my head some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment