Friday, June 6, 2014

Yikes!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!

What a day! Geek Squad worked on my computer all night long and most of the morning and it's still not fixed. so after that I setup my wireless network and I can't get anything to connect. I'm so frustrated! So again I'm out here on my galaxy s5 and trying to give you an update. I have so much to say and I wish that I could type on this phone but I'm lousy at two handed texting. So you can imagine the time it would take me to do a whole post.   My router or the little piece that sends out the signal may have gone bad. Mark is at his sleep study and tomorrow at 1:00 we are having company for lunch. Hopefully they will leave early and we can go to Best Buy and see if someone can help us get this fixed. Hang in there and just know I'm working hard to get this resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment