Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Short & Sweet...

I have something very weird going on.  I got up yesterday morning with my foot still hurting me a little.  I did my Wii after I got Mark off to work and then I cooled off and played on the computer for a while.  I got sleepy and went back to bed and I started having chills.  I slept till 12:00!  Got up took my temp and it was 99.8 and that was after I remembered I slugged some ice water so I took a couple of Tylenol and I grabbed a cover and I slept in my media chair till 5:30.  I didn't eat all day but did eat a hamburger for dinner.  Watched some TV and went back to bed with a blanket and no ceiling fan.  I usually only sleep with a sheet and the ceiling fan on high!

This morning I woke up and I still have fever and I have no symptoms.  I don't know what is going on with me.  I feel like going back to bed so I think that I will.  Nothing else is going on at this point.  Can't decide if I'm sick enough to go to the Dr.  Wish I knew what was going on!!!!!

Later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment