Sunday, June 24, 2012

So Glad That It Is Over!!!!!!

Well, today when I woke up I could hardly standup on my feet.  It is slowly getting better but the pain is awful still.  Just sitting here with my feet up I feel my right foot burning.  We both went to bed last night moaning as we first laid down.  It was so funny.  I promised my dear sweet husband that I would not do any more entertaining until I could do everything on my own.  Between the groceries and maid this little dinner party cost us about $200 and for someone that I just felt obligated to and not really wanting to entertain.  I know my attitude stinks but I just can't help it.  This is just a place that I know that I can be honest!  Have you ever had to entertain someone you felt obligated to but didn't care too much for?  Come on be honest!

Yesterday morning I knew that prepping dinner and getting the dessert made was going to wear out my feet at this high weight.  I purposely didn't take my fluid pills so that I could rest yesterday morning.  I dreaded getting thing ready I waited till it was all a rush.  My sweetie worked in the garage all morning long then he went and grabbed us a Subway and then he re-vacummed the carpets with our Dyson because we knew that the maids vacuum didn't get al the cat hair up.  It was amazing.  I simply have to stay after this house which I plan to do.  He also ran to the liquor sore to get Mike's birthday present and then he cleaned the kitty boy box, washed the martini glasses, got down my salad bowl and other little things while I grabbed my shower.  He also peeled all the shrimp for me.  I worked the man hard.  I made the dessert, kept up with the dishes and prepped dinner, set the table for appetizer's.  That sweet man of mine helped get out serving plates, helped clear the table after the appetizers and after dinner.  I'm telling you I wore the precious man out! 

Mike and Sandy brought me a birthday present which shocked me after he forgot my birthday.  They gave me the most goregous melon colored wrap and a $50 gift card from Amazon because they know how much I love to read and buy things from them.  I was shocked.  We gave Mike the biggest bottle of Willet bourbon that they make.  He was excited because he had just run out.  You know as bad as I want this friendship to end I just don't think that it is going to.  I have just grown to despise Mike but I love Sandy.  He controlled me in such a gross way that when I finally woke up to it, I just can't stand him.  He still tries to control me and I just hate it.  Trust me I just won't let him.  I don't take all his phone calls anymore.  He hates that I quit WW and he despises that I'm working with a trainer and doing something so radically different yet he tries his damnest to make me think that I'm still doing WW which I'm not!  OMG!  My Sweetie thinks that thing will just eventully drift apart.  I just hope that they will.  Since we both have decided not to have the over anymore that should help things as well.  In the entire friendship they have only had us over once.  We always do things here and I'm just not going to do it anymore.

I know you are wondering how dinner was and it was fantastic.  I made a Jambayla recipe out of one of the WW cookbooks as well as a Black-Bottom Cream Pie.  I served a salad and bread and it was fantastic.  For the appetizer I served pita chips, a package of hummas that had 4 flavors in it and boiled shrimp with cocktail sauce.  They brought a very good cheese that had herbs in it with chopped nuts and flavored lightly with cloves.  It was very good with crackers.  The guys drank Manhattans and Sandy and I drank Cosmos.  I served ice tea with dinner and offered coffee with dessert.  We had a o.k. time.  I really enjoyed visiting with Sandy.  She is such a sweet heart.  She did help me some which I greatly appreciated.

Eating appetizers and a dinner like hat made me feel like I blew it big time.  I had talked to my trainer about it all and he thought that it was all good, even though I had rice at the evening meal.  I guess every great once in a while it will not hurt you.  I did save a piece of pie for my sweetie pie and sent the rest of the pie home with Mike and Sandy.  So far today I havn't eaten which isn't good but then we didn't get up till late.  I have had a snack.  Mark wants fajitas.  I told him only if he would eat chicken.  I will eat 2 only with some charro beans and No Chips!!!!!  I've got to get on my Wii today someway somehow.  I guess I can do it from a chair.  J.D. is going to kill me on Tuesday for not doing it Friday or yesterday!  Pray for my feet!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment