Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get out here like I promised.  I had my security people in my house all day and my internet was up and down all day long.  Last night I just got too interested in starting a new cross-stitch project and when it start looking like something I will post pictures.

Our anniversary was not what I had dreamed it to be.  It was special to me because it fell on the same day of wedding 28 years later.  I wanted it to be special.  We did nothing.  On Sunday we went out and Mark bought me 2 new pairs of shoes that I desperately needed.  We also had dinner at a fabulous restaurant Fogo De Chao.  It was perfect.  We ate too much!  It put me on a guilt trip!

On Monday I decided to not eat till I got hungry.  Of course this came in the Dentist's chair getting my teeth cleaned but when that was over I had to go get money our of our bank and deposit it into Stacey's account.  I was so hungry that I went through Whataburger and got a specialty burger.  After that guilt of having bread, I called Mark and told him that I had blown it and we were going out for enchiladas for dinner.  Well...luckily we didn't.  I was able to get my wits about me and I could see that bread was the worst thing that I ate and adding mexican food would make it worse and make me feel more guilty.  We stayed at home and ate a delicious meal that the chef made.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday my breakfast was hit and miss and so was lunch.  It was hard to deal with the hunger when it came but I stayed true to the guidelines that the Dr. gave me.  I guess the guilt that I feel is not eating at proper meal times.  I've got to get it on track so that I don deal with this intense hunger and the guilt which makes me want to give up.  Food is a battle isn't it?

I'll write about my day later on.  My company has arrived so I will have to cut it short.  I hope all of you have a blessed day celebrating our country's birthday, our freedom and remembering all the men and women who have fought and are fighting for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment