Monday, July 14, 2014

Sick!

Well I had a good day Sunday. I almost got all the lunch is cooked up but I was missing a couple of veggies. I know that I can get them done before we actually need them. I did however, ruin my knees and ankles, but they have recovered.  I was also able to get some stitching done on my angel which made me very happy. The biggest thing that happened on Sunday I was I was able to get back on track. That felt good and showed me that I can't turn it around and it doesn't feel bad.

On Monday, that was a different story. I woke up feeling okay a little gas in the tummy but figured that would pass after a while.  Boy was I ever wrong! I spent nearly all day long running to the bathroom. I had to cancel my dental appointment, my appointment on Tuesday went Mark L. and I talked to Anna about what was going on just in case I had to cancel her on Wednesday. I'm not sure if the new heart medicine is causing this or I have picked up a virus. Saturday night I was cold which was out of the normal for me and again today I had chills around noon time.  I have managed to stitch this evening , so that's a good thing.

I wish I had more to report or talk about but nothing's really going on. I just don't feel the greatest and I'm about ready to hit the hay. I have found a very interesting advertisement/article  in the Reader's Digest. I'm planning to share that with you all in the next few days.

Please pray that whatever is going on will stop and I can get back to life. I did have another good day even though I did not eat very much at all.

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment