Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Got Internet!

This has been a horrible time fighting with AT&T and my Home Security Co.  But this afternoon I got my Internet back and hopefully will have our Home Security hooked back up!  I'm going to spare you any more gory details but getting mine back caused my neighbor to lose his!  I also had to cancel a major Dr.'s appointment only to find out my Security Co. did not have Internet in my area.  I will not ever know why or how today a call to AT&T to get on the schedule for a install that today within a hour and a half a technician would be at my door!  But last Friday?....don't need to remind you!

I had AFIB today among all of this.  I was on the phone most of the day and tonight I'm just tired!

Tomorrow is just waiting for the alarm people so...I will get out here and tell you the other stuff as this topic bores me and I'm sure it bores you!  I do have some to share about the journey so that is where I will spend my energy to catch you up and then we can get going on a daily basis once again!

Sound good?

Sleep Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment