Thursday, July 17, 2014

It Must Be Crohn's!

I'm getting sick of this!

I did get some laundry done and I did wash some pots and pans and folded some clothes.  I even picked up.  I also called and emailed my Rheumatologist for some help.  Of course she left town at noon and won't be back for a week!!!  Her assistant is going to talk to another Rheumatologist about prescribing me a steroid pack to take.  Pray that don't make me come in!  I'm not sure I can make it!

Frankly this is confusing me.  This new diet is suppose to help inflammation but apparently it's not!  Maybe it is the lack of grains?  I don't know.  I just know I can't live this way!  I guess Stacey's divorce, worrying about her and my grandson and worrying about myself is taking it's toll.  I don't know!  I know I'm just miserable!  I also have a colonoscopy coming up on August 7 and I'm way past due and I'm worried about it and this doesn't help!  I just had my Remicade!

I have to tell you all that I am contemplating letting the Chef go!  Not sure I'm ready to cook but as of this morning my scale is saying I'm 382 lbs.  I'm down 45 lbs from my 427 in April.  I must be doing something right!  My intentions was to let her go when I got back into the 370's.  Remembering I could cook dinner at that weight.  My body is weak because of the time I spend off my feet and not exercising.  Downsize Fitness is having their Open House on July 26 so I presume they will officially open shortly after that!  Another reason why I have to get this issue I'm having to stop!  I'm ready to get stronger.  I'm ready to live again.

So...what to do?  Mark's commission sucks right now so we are paying for the chef out of our savings.  We've hit our savings $7,000 helping our daughter and not sure how much more help she might need till she gets a job and her own money flow going.  Surely I can do this again!  Prayers for direction please!

Well I must hit the hay.  I have a few things to do in the morning and I hope they don't call me into the Dr. office for some help!  It just seems when it rains it pours!

No comments:

Post a Comment