Sunday, January 31, 2016

Another Loss!

I lost 1.6 this week for a whopping big total of 5.6 lbs for the month of January.  THAT SUCKS!!!!!

It is the worse weight loss I have ever had in a month trying to lose this weight.  I'm so frustrated! I'm sick of living in pain and really not living at all!  I can't get around anymore.  My knees, ankles and back are killing me all the time.  I need weight loss so I can start getting around easier.

I did move more this week, apparently not enough but I tried really hard.  I even did a short workout with my hand weights.  This weekend I have really had a lot of pain (more than normal)  I don't get this.  I'm grateful that I will see my Primary Care Physician on Wednesday.  I also get my Remicade on Tuesday and I'm hoping that it will help with the pain level.  We are suppose to have rain on Tuesday but I am going to get Mark to dig out my walker and we go walk what ever distance I can manage without putting myself to bed for days with pain.  I have to drive across town back to back days this week and I hope I can do it.  It is really hard getting in and out of my car with my worse knee!

Pray for me!

I can't quit!

I need a bigger weight loss each week!  I just want 10 lbs a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment