Monday, January 4, 2016

ARG!!! I Want To Quit...FRUSTRATED!!!!!



Today has been a day of frustration and a day I had to be happy and do a lot of smiling between clenched teeth.  Yesterday when I read about Simply Filling the information given by reading the books, no explanation from anyone seemed like easy peasy.  WRONG!  I actually went to bed excited about getting started.

I wanted to count Saturday as Day One since will go to Saturday meetings.  Mark and I were planning breakfast and stuck on how to count bacon was it Simply Filling (SF) or was it going to cost us points.  Couldn't figure it out so I contacted a friend who told me we had to count and how to.  I happened to mention that we had a brisket sandwich with BBQ sauce.  The meat had no fat on it and I thought we would just have to count the bun and sauce and we were done.  Wrong!  I guess it depends on what kind of beef.  That sandwich went all against my weekly points and 9 were going for breakfast so I was screwed!  I decided to let yesterday go and just start today.  Only one day lost.

My friend and I kept talking and she shared some incredible things that has helped her along the way. I could see very plainly not having access to the tools on WW website and the mobile app the program was going to be hard.  I reached out to a couple of FB groups I had joined to inquire how to be able to get them without waiting till next Saturday.  I also contacted a leader I know in North Dakota.  A leader on the FB group and my leader friend were able to give me the information I needed so I was off to get hooked up.

I got everything entered included my credit card information and enter and guess what happened?  I got a flipping error code!  No pass number nothing!!!  I didn't need that added to my stress.  So I call the 1-800 # for Weight Watchers and after 3 calls and many transfers I found out it did take it and they were able to give me my Monthly Pass number.  Then when I finally got into the website the assessment gave me only 69 points instead of the 70 the meeting computer calculated.  I swear I want to quit!

I'm so frustrated in all of this I'm just going to count points and try Simply Filling after I can get it explained and get groceries in this house.  Poor Mark went to Costco for chicken and Salmon and he did laundry and got the house picked up for the maids.  I did not have the heart to hand him a grocery list of things we need for lunches and breakfasts.  I keep telling myself it will get better.

NOTE:  Most of this was written last night but I had trouble with my internet and it would let me post.  I had phone call after phone call today.  I'm tired and will do a combo day tomorrow.

Stay Strong!  I am!  It will get better!




No comments:

Post a Comment