Sunday, January 24, 2016

Finally!!!!

I lost 7.6 lbs this week!!!!!!

I'm so happy yet scared to death!  These last 3 weeks have been tough and now comes trusting that my body is ready to release this weight.  Makes me nervous and a bit scared.  I will continue doing what I have been doing and we will see.

One thing I have been doing is eating a lot of butter and avocado to get my points up.  I also have increased my protein.  Fruits and veggies isn't a problem.  I eat  to 2 pieces of fruit a day so I'm not over doing it!

A friend of mine who is a leader in another state contacted WW nutrition department and they agreed that I was eating healthy but they would watch the fats.  They recommended me meet with a nutritionist and I see my Weight Dr. Feb. 3 and I'll go over everything with her when I see her.  I have decided I'm going to quit fretting about hitting those points since I'm always 10-15 points below my target and just concentrate on good nutrition.  I know that the way I'm eating the Dr. has approved of and if my weight loss all of a sudden speeds up and WW doesn't like it I know she will give me the documentation that they will need.  I will continue to weigh. measure and track because as I go down the points and my requirements will change.  Eventually the program will work for me but 71 points is too many!

So...I do have a busy week this week.  Remicade, getting my hair done, meeting a friend for lunch and the maids are coming.  So  I will be moving more.

Let's get this week done!  I want to be successful!!!  Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment