Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What's Happening...

I know it has been a few days since I posted.  I had a great day yesterday.  I actually got some things done.  I felt good and Karen surprised me with a visit.  We went and split a lunch at Cheddar's and had a good time.  Mark cooked a delicious Salmon dinner with baked sweet potato and some early green peas.  I also had some 72% cacao.  Love that stuff.  You have to eat it slowly or it is very bitter. I only had a little flutter in my heart yesterday.  I really think the Ezekiel Bread is the culprit and now I'm scared to eat a whole grain bread!

Today I woke up feeling a little tired and I weighed and I shouldn't have.  Another week of no weight loss.  It sent me down the tubes.  I've fought tears all day long.  I haven't wanted to eat but I've made myself.  I'd like to get into bed and pull the covers over my head and cry like a baby.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????????

As of 5 p.m. today I've downed 6 - 16.9 ounces of bottled water and I will get 2 more down to make it a gallon.  And yes I got on the scale this afternoon and yes it was up more and yes I just want to die!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO WEIGH 436.6 LBS!!!!!

OH GOD HELP ME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment