Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Better Day!

Today has been a better day not a teary or depressed but I am feeling sad and confused as to why this body of mine is not losing weight.  Baffled BIG TIME!  My friend Doreen has been sending little quotes each morning and has been a big support.  Karen has been also.  You can't go this journey alone.  It's not fun.

I've gotten 7 bottles of water down thus far and I'm sure I will get the last one down this evening.  If I remember correctly when I did this with Banks about the 3 or 4th day my body purged it self and 13 lbs fell off.  I need that to turn these feelings around.

I also know I need to move and to exercise.  Today my doTerra order came and the UPS driver was kind enough to call me on my phone because our gate was shut.  That was so kind of him.  When I walked out to get it I got so winded I didn't think I was going to catch my breath.  I've got to start moving.  I need more energy!

Speaking of doTerra my up-line sent me a interesting article this afternoon.  The buzz is lemon water detoxes the liver, and will help with fluid retention, crank up the metabolism and a host of other things.  The bad side of drinking warm lemon water first thing in the morning is it is bad for your teeth.  It will eat the enamel off your teeth.  This article stated that lemon essential oil will do everything but will not damage your teeth because the lemon oil comes from the peels and they are not acidic but will give the same benefit. Interesting! I must also add that you need to make sure the essential oil is Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade, if it is not it isn't safe to ingest!

Here is the link if you are interested in reading:

http://www.davidwolfe.com/lemon-essential-oil-in-morning/

If you are interested in learning more about essential oils and how they support your health please contact me by leaving a comment below.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  This has to start working.  I don't want to die!  I want to live and I know I won't live long at 436.6 lbs.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment