Friday, January 8, 2016

Not Feeling Well

Yesterday morning I kept having episodes of being dizzy and light-headed.  It wasn't constant and I know my heart was causing it so it made it scary!  I did call and talk to my cardiologist's nurse about all that was going on, my weight gain, going back to WW, using my diuretics more often, wondering if I could be dehydrated or if my potassium is messed up.  I'm hoping the nurse will call today.

I feel better today except I'm burping a lot!  Wondering if the change in the way I'm eating is the cause?

Today I need to run some recipes through the recipe builder and make a grocery list so Mark can help me get us better prepared for next week.  I weighed this morning in my birthday suit and I was 435. I'm not happy.  Last Friday with a long full knit dress, light sweater and my shoes I was 436.2! Figure it out...I know my clothes and shoes weighed a lot.  This is not how I wanted this to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment