Sunday, January 10, 2016

Still Not Feeling Well...

Still having problems with gas in my body, lots of burping, periods of being lightheaded and some times I feel my heart skipping around but my heart rate is steady.  Go figure!  I will get in to see my cardiologist or my gastro or primary care this week.  I don't think it is my heart because this is happening between meals and when I eat I feel better.

I did have a gain of .4 in spite of me staying within my points.  Mark lost 4.6.  Maybe next week will show a loss.  I hope so.  I tried talking to my leader about Simply Filling but she was of no help.  I asked her how to figure out what foods in the store would fit Simply Filling Guidelines she couldn't answer me.  She told me most everything in the middle of the store would have to be counted.  I told her a friend who does Simply Filling told me Alpine Valley 12 Grain Bread is Simply Filling.  I don't know how it qualifies.  I really don't like my leader.  She must have an issue with me from the last time I attended WW.  My Mike ordeal screwed me more than I realize.  I may just need to find a leader who doesn't know me from Adam.  The thing is this location is closest to my home and she does all the Saturday meetings which is the day we want to attend.  I'll get it figured out or I'll quit and continue doing it on-line.  Maybe.

Well, here is to a new week hoping and praying I don't drop dead and we can figure out what's wrong and praying I will lose this week.

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment