Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Stressed...

Day 2 on program. Hungry, bad mood, sleepy, short tempered, sick of this already, don't want to track points, don't want to handle food this much, hate having to enter what I eat on the computer, hate entering food in the data base, hate entering recipes I don't have points for, already tired of figuring things out for Mark!  Men!  I could continue on but I won't drag you through it.  I hope you are having a good day and I don't want to drag you down!

Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend that I met when I went to Downsize Fitness.  It will be good seeing her.  Maybe she can lift my spirits.  She's lost over 98 lbs.  She looks awesome and I'm happy for her.

At least I have 2 days within my points allowance.  I just wish I felt better.  I need to be because I have a Essential Oil Business to build.  I need to be in the right frame of mind to get it off the ground. I've signed up 2 people but one has quit.  The other wants to build a business to supplement her income since Social Security keeps going down.  I want to build one to help us in retirement and to allow Mark to retire in 3 years instead of who knows when.  He's tired of working 12-14 hours a day and having to take care of me! :)

I'm tired and not feeling chipper.  I know it will get better.  I promise I won't quit.  Not yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment