Thursday, January 21, 2016

Dang Computer!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday!  Terrible!  It sure wasn't my intention but my power cord on my Surface Pro 3 died.  It wasn't even 2 years old!  Luckily Best Buy is covering it under my protection plan and it's on the way to me by the Pony Express!

Monday I saw my Rheumatologist and she is going to let me extend my Remicade treatments out to 6 weeks!  I am happy dancing!  I asked her if I could ever get off of this treatment.  I told her that I was learning a lot about gut health and I was trying not to eat foods that cause inflammation. She told me that she believed I could in time.  She told me about one of her patients that had crohn's so bad she was in the hospital getting blood transfusions.  They put her on Remicade and now she has been in remission and off Remicade for 4 years.  Oh I want to get there!

Tuesday I had lunch with Karen and actually did a little walking.  I proved to myself that I can walk further than I thought so I have been trying to walk more.  We'll see if it will cause this weight to move this week!

Yesterday I had to have a day of recovery because my right foot was giving me grief along with my back.  My back has not been the same since I had to stand in line for an hour and a half for tamales at Christmas!

Today I'm washing and cleaning some.  I do plan to work out with my hand weights today!

Stay good!

No comments:

Post a Comment