Sunday, January 17, 2016

Haven't Felt Well

I know I haven't posted in a few days.  The last time I wrote I was drinking a gallon of water a day and on Friday I was so sick and miserable I really thought my body was going to explode.  I ended up taking a fluid pill and I'm telling you I lived in the bathroom!

I weighed Saturday morning and I was still retaining fluid so I knew I was going to have another gain and I did.  I gained 3.6 lbs.  I didn't let it bother me because I knew I was still holding water.

I did get my big rump out of the car on Saturday and shopped at Sprouts and I made it!  It flt good emotionally but boy did it hurt my body.  I will keep going and pushing myself!

Today we cooked some and I would have liked to gotten more done but Mark wasn't feeling well so it was an unusual day.  I'm tired and the week is just starting.  I see Dr. Perez in the morning and then Anna Tuesday.  Lunch with Karen on Tuesday and Lunch with Maya on Wednesday.  I'm going to have to be careful with my choices and with the sodium.  Wish me luck!

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment