Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Going To The Doctor!

I really had the worse night ever.  I didn't fall asleep till nearly 4 a.m.!  I couldn't get comfortable in the media room as it was way too warm and my body is sick of living in a media recliner.  ACK!

When I finally got to sleep I sleep till 10:40 so there was no breakfast today.  In fact, my eating wasn't bad today I just didn't eat at the right times.  I did eat both meals from fast food places and I am positive that Kathy will have very choice words for me on Thursday.

I am suppose to have my Remicade treatment in the morning but I had to cancel that appointment.  My Primary Care Dr.'s nurse called me this morning and told me that I would have to come in.  She transferred me to the appointment desk only to find that he is still not on my insurance which caused another transfer and the wait for a call back.

Because I slept so late, I did text Larissa and cancel because I truly hoped that I was going to get in to see someone today.  I called my neighbor Rae's Dr. and he doesn't accept our insurance.  I ended up calling our old Primary Care Physician this afternoon and got Mark and I both appointments at 10:40 in the morning.  Mark brought home Jack In The Box and I had a Chicken Ranch Club sandwich and curly fries and I can tell you I wish the place would burn down.  I'm sick of it!

I finally heard back from my current Primary Care office and they informed me that I would have to see a different Dr.  Well, since I had this other appointment I will just wait till I need a Dr. again and I will get in and get established with her.

We are suppose to have severe weather tomorrow and Wednesday and they are telling us to expect high winds, possible hail and tornadoes and 6+ inches of rain.  Fun!  I've been so careful not to have to get out and the day I have to go to the Dr. the weather is going to be he worse ever!  I also have to go to the vet's to get the boys some more food.  Great!

I fell asleep this afternoon and slept till nearly 6 so the soup didn't get made today.  Mark brought home Panda Express but without any spring rolls and it was good and satisfying.  We did watch The Biggest Loser and it was good tonight as well.  I'm so glad to have something to watch to remind me that this can be done.


It is time for bed and since we both are sick now and we both are going to the Dr. I think that I will go and try and sleep in the bed tonight!  Wish me luck.  Tomorrow has to be a better day and hopefully the day that things start turning a corner!

Say some prayers for us!

Start Where You Are...Use What You Have...Do What You Can!

No comments:

Post a Comment