Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Not Feeling Well!

I'm not sure what is going on but my energy level just went out the door.  Maybe I'm trying to do too much but I just don't think so because I feel fine as I move doing little things around the house.  Today I had a spell of dizziness which surprised me because I have been feeling pretty good.  I have noticed that my ears feel plugged and at times I feel in a tunnel and have to blow them open so maybe with all the illness I've had I have fluid on the ear, but I didn't when I was in to see the Dr. The only other thing that I thought about was the fact that I have gotten more consistent taking my fluid pill.  I have totally stopped taking any Lasix and only taking Dyazide which I have taken for years and years.  If it continues or gets worse I will go in and talk to the Dr. about it.

Today because I felt so bad I didn't do too much.  I made some phone calls and that sort of thing but otherwise just ate on schedule and ate good food.  Were you all surprised at my weight loss?  I was and I'm really happy about it.  We will see where I'm at in a few weeks.  I've decided that I'm not going to take pictures every 10 pounds like I did last time.  There were times that you really couldn't tell what I loss.  At least at this size!  I may change my mind as I get closer to goal.

I didn't cook dinner tonight as planned because of the way that I felt.  We just had left over soup with crusty bread and we watched some TV and went to bed.  Boring day huh?

I can say that I am doing all that Kathy wants me to do, asking myself questions.  Really eating foods that I want and craving.  I have been craving the soup and the things that I've made.  Since I have 2 cookies every night as my bedtime snack my sweet tooth is being satisfied.  I'm starting to want some of the casseroles that we had before I did Weight Watchers so I believe that next week I'm going to cook one of them.  Now to listen to my body as to which one it is really wanting.  My chicken and rice made with Lipton's onion soup seems to be calling my name the most, but we will see what's going on with my taste next week.  I'm also wanting a good meatloaf.  Speaking of which, I haven't posted the recipes that I promised because I'm trying to figure out how to do it so that you don't have to scroll through the whole recipe section.  I may need to talk to some of my Blogger friends and see if they can help me.  I'll get it done, I promise!

I'm closing with this sentiment...

"Never give up on something you really want.  It's difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret."

No comments:

Post a Comment