Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Still Feel Like Crap!

I didn't do too much today.  I really had a rough night last night.  I tried sleeping in the bed and I only lasted about 2 hours because I kept coughing myself awake.  I finally got up and went back to the media room and then one of the cats tried getting into the cookies and there was a big crash in the kitchen.  I threw the cookies in the microwave and it took a bit to get back to sleep.  Mark let me sleep in this morning and I slept till nearly 9:30.

My eating was o.k. today.  I fixed a English Muffin with natural peanut butter for breakfast and then Mark came home for lunch and brought home Jack In The Box, Sour Dough Jack's, curly fries and diet cokes.  We ate and visited and he went back to work.  I did take a nap this afternoon and I wasn't hungry for my afternoon snack so I skipped it.  For dinner I had fish from Luby's with black-eye peas and new potatoes.

I didn't get to the gym today, I just didn't feel up to it but I talked to Larissa and we are set-up for Friday.  Surely by then I will be doing lots better!  I sure hope so.  I also cancelled my hair appointment today because I didn't think it would be good for me to breath keratin chemicals.  I rescheduled it for next Wednesday.

Tomorrow is Anna and Kathy.  I can't wait to see them both.  I need to talk some more to Anna about this situation with my parents.  I'm really having a hard time with this.  I'm pretty sure that Kathy will have some things to say about my food journal and she will have something else for me work on.  I really hope that tomorrow night I will feel up to cooking dinner.  I want to grill some fish, fix some potatoes and stir-fry some veggies.  I hope that my schedule is better tomorrow and I eat on time.

That is another thing that I want to talk to Kathy about.  Sometimes I'm not hungry when it is time for me to eat.  It has caused me to feel guilty for not eating and/or skipping the meal//snack.  There isn't suppose to be any guilt with what I'm doing, no rules.  I want to get her input on this.  I'll have to report to you tomorrow how my appointments go.  This will be my fourth meeting with Kathy.  I'm really ready to get this show on the road.  Tomorrow morning I will weigh in and will also update my Stats page.  I also want to talk to Kathy about how often she wants me to weigh.

So, that is about it for today.  Tomorrow has to be better.  At least I will have more to report to you all.  Keep strong.  The journey is hard but it is doable just one step at a time.  I finally have peace that I will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment