Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Better Day...

I actually had a better day.  Not perfect but tons better!

I did see Dr. Aygarko and it was a interesting visit and I think that now I understand carbs are not my friend.  They just cause problems.  Dr. Aygarko says I need to avoid them as much as I can for now.  To be very careful.  She encouraged me to do some research on how carbs affect the body.  She claims there are a lot of books out there.  I'm going to do that.  She also told me that it will not always be this way (avoiding carbs) but that right now they just cause wild cravings and make it hard sticking to this program.  I will share as I look into all of this.  I am motivated to get back on track so that is good!

I did take a long nap today so nothing got done.  I'm still tired.  Maybe its all the bad foods lingering in my blood stream and/or my body trying to rid itself of them.  Anyway, I'm tired and not feeling the greatest, so I'm cutting this short and hitting the hay!

Praying tomorrow will be a even better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment