Monday, February 16, 2015

Bummed

I'm so bummed over out finances.  Three months no commission.  Money in savings is almost gone.  Cancelled gym membership.  Wondering and worrying what else we can do.  Pray it gets better.  Pray that my husband will look at trying to find a better job.  I knew in my heart when he took this position at this new shop that things could go south.  It has.  Not enough work being done and a manager taking work from employees knowing he will not get paid for them.  I just don't know what to do.  I'm so sad and worried.

Crock Pot Picante Chicken and Black Bean Soup is delish!!!

This recipe can be found at:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/01/crock-pot-picante-chicken-and-black.html#more

Gina!!!  You are the best Chef around!  I adore all your recipes!

I have contacted Gina to see if I can post her recipes and her pictures here with a link back to her site.  If she approves I will come back and add it to the post.  I don't want to break any copy right laws. She has this posted on her site :

Legal


Pinterest Friendly - Yes you can pin my photos!

Unless otherwise noted, all content and photography is © 2008-2013 Skinnytaste, Inc. All rights reserved. Please do not reproduce any text or photographs without my prior written consent. For inquiries regarding the use, reproduction or purchase of photography seen here, please email me at ginah2design@gmail.com.



Hopefully she will write me back.  I had contact her back in the days of my website and she allowed her stuff to be used as long as there was a link back to her so hopefully I will get permission to do so.  I helped her when WW totally changed how points were calculated by giving her access to Mark's e-tools.  I hope she will remember me!  Otherwise, use the link about and check out this recipe.  It is so easy, hearty and GOOD!!!!!  It will be a recipe that I will make often!

I did well with my eating today till dinner.  Mark came home not feeling well.  He didn't eat but went and got me bad food.  Whataburger.  Not his fault.  I requested it.  What is going on with me?

Disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment