Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rough Day!

Today was the day to get the house in order for the maids and I decided to get my supplies to start another cross-stitch project with a group of ladies on Facebook.

Getting the house ready was easy peasy!  Looking for the supplies wore me out.  I thought it was all loss till the evening when I decided to look one more time and found it in a plastic envelope face down in a drawer in the media room closet!

When I thought it was all lost I called 3 Stitches and my friend the owner was rude to me and for the last freaking time.  I've had it with her!  I will never go in there again.  I will be buying my supplies from a competitor a block away or on-line.  She has lost so much business because of rudeness.  She can't even get people to help with the shop because she is so gruff and rude!  I'm really pissed off as I have been nothing but kind and helpful to her and the shop from the conception of it!  Catering events, working in her home pricing things before it ever opened.  She is a fabulous teacher but a horrible business owner.  She cares more about rubbing elbows with the designers and suppliers than taking care of customers!  Rant over!

I had a good breakfast today but I was so busy looking for the pattern that I ate a banana for lunch.  I was so frustrated I almost got in the car and went and got a hamburger!  I fought through it.  Mark worked late so he brought home BBQ and while it is ok, the potatoes were not.

We move on!

Tomorrow is maid day.  It will be a good time for me to menu plan for the week, prepare a grocery list and get prepared so that there will not be any miss-ups!

I promise I'll share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment