Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Little Better!

I think!

Still not feeling the greatest but hopefully each day will get better.  I hate this because I was so on fire about moving and getting out and working on getting my steps up more on my Fitbit.  Now I feel like doing nothing!

And today I didn't do much.  I made some sweet potato hash browns and managed to make some Minestrone Soup.  I had to do a little at a time but I got it done.  I ate well for breakfast and lunch but I cratered at dinner and have some KFC chicken with green beans.  That's going to kick me really good till I get it out of my system.  I already feel it.

I have not slept well either.  Have laid still but not really sleep.  Not sure what this is all about.

Today I heard from a friend that I'm trying to cool it with.  I like her but she drags me down.  She is overweight, has bad knees and a beg of excuses on why she can't do anything about it.  I have really tried to be a friend and encourage her, help her, bought her things, basically done all that I can and I just can't deal with her anymore.  I can't bring myself to call her but I guess if she calls me I'll be nice.  I hate that.  Why do people make excuses?  They are a waste of time!

I also won a cross-stitch pattern in a group on Facebook.  That was great!  It is a angel sampler.  I can't wait to get it.  One of the members had a extra copy of it and just gave it away.  She has 2 others that she is going to do the same thing with.  One I would love to win and the other I already have.  I also joined a Stitch A Long (SAL) group to do a cute pattern called Santa of the Forest.  I need to get out my pattern and go and get the supplies by March 1, the day we all begin.  There is over 30 of us.

Tomorrow I have Anna and I'm going/hoping that I can go to the gym.  This icky/dizzy feeling needs to go!  I also would like to surprise Mark and make some stir-fry veggies with quinoa.  I haven't done that in a long time.  I made up the recipe and if I get it done I will write down what I do and share it with you.

Thanks for being patient with me.  Hopefully I'm on the mend.  I'm ready to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment