Friday, February 27, 2015

Can't Believe It!!!...

I'm sick!

I was cold all day today and tonight the horrible chills started again.  (I couldn't write last night so I'm back dating this!)

Here is Part 5 to my newsletter:

Fat Loss Problem #5: Your Diet

If you consistently eat the wrong food, then you're weight loss efforts will all be in vain.

To put it bluntly, you need to stop eating junk.

Processed foods, refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup do not belong in your diet if you want to be in great shape.

  • Cut these items out of your diet and replace them with real whole foods like lean meats, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and fruits.
  • Don't eat processed foods. Even though processed foods are accepted by our society, they contain tons of chemicals and empty calories that will make you sick and fat.  If the food comes in a bag or box -- avoid it!  That means drive-thrus and pizza delivery, but also all those so-called "healthy" snacks or food items you can find in the center aisles of the grocery store!
  • Fat - even the healthy ones like nuts and avocados - contains twice the caloric density of protein and carbohydrates, so make sure to limit the amount that you consume. Eat lots of lean proteins and wholesome carbohydrates from plants and whole grains.
  • Vegetables, dried meats, fruits, nuts and seeds are filled with fiber and antioxidants which are vital for healthy weight loss. Snack on these instead of packaged treats.

I'm not sure if I agree with all of this.  I eat all the avocados I want.  I love them and they haven't stopped my weight loss!  I don't eat grains except Quinoa and I don't eat nuts.  At least for now.  I do believe this with processed food and SUGAR!

Hopefully today will go better and the fever will stay away.  Hopefully I will have something to write about!

Later!  Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment