Thursday, February 5, 2015

What Is Wrong With Me?






I woke up during the night with those horrible chills again.  Got under a sheet, cotton blanket and 3 layers of fleece throws and socks and shook to death!  Mark let me sleep in and that was nice.

I didn't have a appetite most of the day and only felt cold a couple of times.  My temperature is running in the 96 and 97 range, below normal.  I have no aches, pains, sore throat, congestion.  Nothing.  What is wrong with me?  Why does this keep happening.

I cancelled my lunch for the 2nd time with my friend and I truly feel bad about it.  We are going to try again on Monday.  Hopefully that will work out.

I joined a group on Facebook where there is about 30 of us who are going to stitch the same pattern together.  It is called Santa of the Forest and it is a beautiful piece.  It looks like this:



Isn't it beautiful.  The designer said this about the piece which I thought was neat:


When I first did this Santa, I gave him an armful of toys. The toys and ribbons were beautiful, but sort of meaningless. When removing fur on his cape, I thought of replacing the toys with animals. The first animal I thought of was a dove of peace. Then I added a little bear, symbolizing Russia. The wolf represents countries that have violent governments and use this violence to survive. The gentle brown rabbit is caught in the middle but looking towards peace. The wise spotted owl sits near the head of man in hopes that he will find wisdom before it is too late.  Santa's staff represents history, a guide for moving forward. The fabric of his robe became the forest and trees and stars. His colorful mittens represent the children of the world, extensions of the wise person.  This design represents a gathering of nations towards world peace as well as respecting the environment.

Pretty neat huh?  Anyway, I'm anxious to get going on it!

I didn't feel like eating today, in fact I didn't eat anything till mid afternoon and then I had my turkey sausage, 3 eggs but only 1 yoke.  I just picked at dinner.  I wasn't feeling nauseated, just didn't feel like eating.

I'm a bit discouraged right now.  Not much contact with Janet and Michael.  Not sure why but it is making me feel neglected.  I hate the feeling.  Don't know what do about the feelings.  Maybe it's because I'm not feeling well.  But the fact is I haven't had a phone conversation with Michael in over a month.  We use to talk twice a week.

What to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment