Sunday, February 1, 2015

Drum Roll!!!!

Down 4.8 lbs!!!  44.8 total since working with Michael (Oct. 20) and 74.8 since last April!

I am so excited!!!!

I also woke up not feeling well.  What is with that?  I did not do anything today but sleep, eat, watch TV (you have to watch the Superbowl, right?) and stitched a little bit.  I did not get any cooking done so that means tomorrow will be crazy!

I am scheduled to go to the gym twice this week, I have an appointment with Anna and hopefully lunch with a friend.

I haven't looked for any new recipes for the week either.  I guess in all of this I have learned that it is not good to stay up till nearly 3 a.m.  I guess I'm getting to old for that!

I really hope I'm not getting sick again!  Feeling a little nauseated and light headed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!  So this is so short and boring!

I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment