Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Don't Understand!

I don't know why I can't get my act together but I can't.  Another day full of bad food choices.  This is getting to me.  Starting to feel depressed.

Helped my next door neighbor this morning by taking her to a Dr.'s office.  They are from India and Srijah is a Dr. in India but has to pass a bunch of tests and do a residency here in the States to be a Dr.  I think she has just decided to go and be a PA here.  She will be good.  She is a very sweet and caring young woman.  Her and her husband have been wonderful neighbors!

You know I just don't have a whole lot to write about.  I really didn't do anything.  Slept some.  Pest Control guy came and sprayed the house.  Ate sausage, egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast, banana for lunch and KFC for dinner.  What to do?

I heard from Grover today.  He owns Downsize and he wants to talk to me on Friday about a proposition he has about the gym and the membership I cancelled last weekend.  All I can say is "Oh brother!"  I'm not crazy about the gym except when Patty is there.  I can't stand his son Justin! Period.  He is a lazy creep!  Sorry but I believe Grover would faint at his attitude in that gym!

I also closed a Pamper Chef catalog show tonight and I was able to get some things I needed.  It was probably the least amount of money I have ever spent!  Less than $40.  I forgot to talk with the consultant about a couple pieces of cookware that have some chips in them.  I'll have to call her back tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I see Dr. Aygarko tomorrow.  She will not be happy with me but maybe she will be able to help me get my head back in the game!

I hope so!

Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment