Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Busy Day!

I did make it to the gym today and got a real good work out!  It felt good!  I was the only one in the class and Justin worked me hard.  I was tired when we got through.

I thought my hair appointment was tomorrow but as I left the gym I received a text message reminding me it was at noon today!  I hurried home changed clothes and barely made it.  My hair looks good though and it is nice not to have my bangs hanging in my eyes.

My eating was not good today as I grabbed a sandwich for lunch because I was starved and it was after 2:00 when I got through with my hair.

I did get a short nap in late in the afternoon and Mark and I were busy taping and watching our Tuesday shows.  We are tired and ready for bed now.  Tomorrow is laundry and the gym again!

Here is another part of the newsletter I got from Downsize:


Fat Loss Problem #2: Your Fear

Change makes most of us nervous – even if it is a change in the right direction. You may not be consciously aware of the fear you have of getting into shape. Until you conquer this fear, your weight loss efforts will be blocked by self sabotage.

Professional speaker and author, Anthony Robbins outlines three specific beliefs that you must have in order to conquer your fear and instantly create a lasting change.

  • Believe that something MUST change.   
 You can't be wishy-washy about it. You can't be considering it. You can't even be pretty sure about it.You've got to be rock solid in your belief.
  • Believe that YOU must change it.
You can't pass the buck of responsibility and expect to lose weight. It's on your shoulders. Other people will prove to be great assets in your journey, but in the end you are the one who is going to make it happen. You have to want this weight loss enough to make it your personal mission.
  • Believe you CAN change it.
You may have failed in the past, but that doesn't matter. When you put your mind to it, you're able to do amazing things. Do you believe that you are capable of losing weight? Once you own the belief that you can, you'll be unstoppable.


I do have fear of the unknown.  I really need to work on this.  What am I going to look like?  Will I be able to live with all the loose skin if I can't get approved for skin surgery or have the $$ for it?  I know my focus needs to stay on getting healthy.  Sometimes it hard.  Also being nearly 60 my skin is already looking bad.  Why did I let this go on for so long?!!!!

Do you have fear?

Share with me.  Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment