Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Made It Today...Barely...

I managed to get up and see Anna and we had a good visit.  It is hard to believe that I'm at the point that I feel like I can go a month before I see her again.  She will always hold a dear place in my heart, she has opened my eyes and taught me so much about myself!

I dropped some CD's by Karen's house to her daughter-in-law Lluvia and we got too chatty and I missed my class at the gym.  I went home changed clothes and had Oriental Chicken Lettuce Wraps and then go way too long winded over cross-stitch with my friend Penny.  She is the one that I'm doing the angel for.

Mark and I had Minestrone Soup for dinner and just watched TV till Rae called and needed Mark to help her with a noise her car was making.  Turns out she needs brakes.

We sat up a bit and had some tea and went to bed.  I'm still not feeling very good.  I hope tomorrow I feel better.  It's back to the Woodlands to meet Dianne for lunch.

Pretty boring!  Hope something lights my fire soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment