Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Made It!!!

I had a successful day and made it back to eating clean!  Now to stay clean!

It wasn't easy!  I had to stay busy so I cleaned house, washed clothes, put away laundry and I cross-stitched!  It worked!

Now I just have to continue to fight through the cravings till all the sugar and chemicals are gone!!!!

I did spend some more time working on this medical/insurance mess.  I was able to talk to some people that weren't puppets and are going to work on this nearly $5,000 hospital bill.  It seems the bill was not submitted as a emergency.  It was!  Aetna is going to ask the hospital to resubmit it as an emergency.  The billing department at the hospital is getting involved as well.  Also the billing department is sending me a itemized bill and told me if there were charges left after Aetna pays correctly there may be some more discounts they can give me.  I just want it to go away!

The employer mess is still a mess and my email was ignored today.  That pissed me off!  If this isn't fixed this week we are hiring an attorney because of the time restraint on getting the claim filed timely with the correct insurance.  Dr.'s office is saying we will be responsible.  I don't think so.  They are or Baker-Nissan is!  PERIOD!

Watched a dumb show tonight on TLC about a woman who hates fat people and went out to prove that losing weight is easy and fat people can lose their weight by eating less and moving more.  I was boiling mad through the whole show.  I was happy that by the end of her little challenge she did not reach her goal!  Stupid Broad!  Did any of you see this?

Wish me luck tomorrow!  My eyes are slamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment