Friday, February 13, 2015

Crazy Upsetting Day!

Talk about Friday 13th!

Distracted from what I said I was going to do. (work on menu and new recipes)

Spent too much time on Facebook with decisions regarding my next cross-stitch project.

Maids were suppose to come between 3 and 4.  Changed to between 5 and 6 because the lady before me added extras.  Then another call that it would be 7!!!!

Mark did not get a commission this month AGAIN!  We can't go on like this!!!  We can't make it on $2700 a month!  Our mortgage is half that!  My car is $469!!!  Figure out the rest.  I cried till I couldn't cry anymore.

I called Grover to cancel my gym membership.  I can't afford it!  Did he call me back?  No!  I'll have to call the bank and cancel the charge to my card!  He better call me tomorrow!  He knows we are struggling!  This makes me mad!

I blew lunch.  I spent a lot of time in the bathroom with a very sick stomach.  I had a chocolate shake.  I REALLY HATE DAIRY!!!

I blew dinner (mexican)

I ate brownie crisps.

Need I say more?

Yes, it was my decision and my decision only to blow it.  Yes I paid for it in the worse way...SICK!  I accept full responsibility for my actions.  I alone will suffer and accept what I did when it comes to weigh-in day.

Tomorrow is a new day.  Today is over.  Tomorrow is a fresh new day and a full 24 hours to make good decisions and do what my body really likes and that is clean eating!

Going to bed!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment