Thursday, February 26, 2015

Here we go....

Part 4 of the newsletter:


Fat Loss Problem #4: Your Commitment

How many times have you tried to lose weight, only to give up a week or two later? We live in a commitment-phobic world, so it's no wonder that you routinely abandon your goals.

If you truly want to lose weight then your commitment to the process is a must.

  • The margin between success and failure is bridged by your commitment. Don't give up until your goal has been achieved.
  • Treat exercise with the same importance as a work meeting, and you'll never skip it at the last minute. Find three available 60-minute time slots in your schedule and mark them (in pen) on your calendar. Now stick to your schedule.
  • If you don't give up, then you'll never fail.

Are you committed?

I am.  I swear even though I'm floundering, I will not give up.  I will win this battle!!!

I texted Michael today and told him I was struggling.  He didn't call me right back but he did call me this evening and we talked.  He told me not to lose the fact of how far I've come.  70+ lbs in less than a year.  That is nothing to be ashamed of.  I have come far and I will continue.  I told him I really had wanted to lose 100 lbs within a year of being so sick.  He told me that we could do it.  If not by the end of March we could by the first part of April.  He said he was changing some things.  He said that he would get with Janet and go over things and make some changes.  He told me that we would talk on Sunday.  He also wants me to push my steps up to 3,000 a day as much as my foot will tolerate.

Oh boy, here we go!

Stay tuned!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment