Saturday, January 31, 2015

Long Day!

Got up prepared to get to the gym, but it didn't happen.  I was tired and I slept late leaving me not enough time to get Mark's breakfast cooked and out the door and get myself to the gym.  Frankly as I thought about rushing there for the nutrition class I talked myself out of it because with what I'm doing it really doesn't pertain to me.  Downsize has a totally different approach with weight loss and knowing what I do know I don't agree with it.  But that's me and I'm sure it will help others.  I then just decided to stay home and get some things done which I did.

Mark got off work and he took my friend Rae and I to lunch and then to Penzy's spices.  By not going to the gym I was able to make a list and get what I needed instead of getting things I might not use.  We had a good time.  Rae is so funny about spices.  She is on a real limited budget and she bought her favorites but really wanted more.  I could tell.  We did score on two free spices.  We got their new Roasted Garlic and Frozen Pizza Spice.

We dropped Rae off at her house and we came home grabbed a short nap, less than a hour, and get ready for her to come and have dinner and watch movies.  It ended up being a very long night!  In fact I had to back date this because we were up till nearly 3 a.m.  I was exhausted and couldn't write!

Well later tonight I will reveal the results of my weigh-in and the happenings of the day.

I'm feeling like I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment