Friday, January 30, 2015

Fun Day!

Today was a fun day!

I didn't go to the gym because I decided to meet my stitching friend Karen for lunch because she needed the extra floor stand I have for my Dazor lamp.  We met at Cheddar's and had so much fun talking and catching up.  I just love her to pieces.  She is so much fun!  I hate to say it was a two hour girl chatty lunch!  We need to do it more often, but we need to go each other's house and stitch and yap!

I rushed home because the maids were suppose to be here between 2 and 2:30.  They did get here till 3:30.  There were 4 ladies who cleaned and they got this house cleaned in just over 30 minutes.  Why does it take hours and days when we do it ourselves?  I know...because we think we have to do a spring cleaning every time we do it!  LOL!

I did text with Michael this evening and I got a food added back!  He told me I deserved it.  I can have 3 slices of centered cut pork bacon once a month!  Woo Hoo!  That will be a awesome treat!

We had dinner and I cross-stitched while Mark watched a movie.  I sort of watched too.  I just love Denzel Washington!  Incredible actor!

Well tomorrow is another fun day!  Gym, Penzey's with my friend Rae then dinner and movies with Rae tomorrow night.  We had so much fun last weekend, we decided to do it again!

Now, what to cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment