Thursday, January 8, 2015

Crazy Computer

Well my Surface Pro 3 is possessed.  Is has a mind of its own!   It thinks that someone is touching the screen when it's not being touched.  It scrolls itself,  opens up Apps, clicks on ads on Facebook and divides the mouse into 2 pointers.  Of course Best Buy is out of them from Christmas!  I have to wait and call twice a week until they come in.  So, here I am swiping myself to death on my Samsung 5 phone.  At least I'm out here.

Today was a rainy cold day and that made me lazy.  I did nothing but drink hot tea and try and stay warm.   I did get out this evening to take the computer in and we did go to Cheddar ' s for dinner.  They really have a great sirloin for $9.99.  I got steamed broccoli and black beans to go with it.  It took forever.  When our waiter brought the food to us he said they had run out and had to go get some more.  There is a grocery store close by and we envisioned them jumping in their car and running to buy some sirloin.  LOL!

I didn't get my 5000 steps in and I'm telling you I'm a bit irritated at Michael and Janet for thinking that this will be no big deal.  Trust me I have the energy to get it done but my knees and right foot just will not tolerate it.  Janet suggested that I join the Y to walk the pool.  I can't afford the gym and the Y. I just can't.   Sometimes I think Janet doesn't live in the real world.

Don't think for a minute that I don't still struggle cause I do.   Just tonight I wanted chips and queso and I had to tell myself NO!  It is still a battle.  The difference is I feel so much better not eating sugar,  dairy and wheat.  Everything is tons better.  

I am getting a little bored with what I'm eating. I need to find some new recipes to try.  Maybe I will work on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment