Friday, January 23, 2015

Finally!!!

My fever broke!!!  I'm a happy girl!

I didn't do much today scared it would come back!  When it broke I thought I was never going to stop sweating or get cool!  It took awhile.

It was another cold day and drizzled all day till around 5 and the sun broke through.  We are suppose to have a beautiful weekend!

I did ask my neighbor Rae to come over for dinner tomorrow night and we are going to watch some movies.  So I do have things that need to get done!  I plan on making my cabbage soup since it is cold outside.  A new minestrone soup is also calling my name but I may make it for lunch this week.  I'll post that recipe when I make it and try it.

I played on the computer most of the day and learned some good cross-stitching tips on You Tube.  There are so many good things on You Tube!  Don't you think?

I also started reading a magazine that Newsweek came out with this past summer on The Body.  This book is full of great information and tips.  I will share things with you as I read.

I have cut back on my Stevia intake and you know what my wild cravings have subsided.  There must be truth about artificial sweeteners/natural sweeteners making you want more.  My challenge to you is to get off sugar and artificial sweeteners.  You will feel better and I guarantee you will lose some weight!!!!

Lots going on tomorrow, including surprising some friends who haven't seen me since I started working with Michael Banks.  Hope they are surprised!

I've got to hit the hay!  Can't wait till tomorrow!  I'll have lots to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment