Friday, January 16, 2015

Sick Of People...

Who don't do their job!!!!!!!

I swear!  I took my computer in for a swap out went over everything I wanted done.  Discussed with them that with my old Surface Pro 3 that my Trend Micro software was maxed out and asked them if they would remove it and install it back on the new one.  Well, they installed it but as soon as I fired it up it tells me the computer was not protected.  Well, you tell me do you think the computer told them the same thing when they had it in their possession?  They didn't fix it!  I had to fumble around trying to get it done because they didn't do what they said!!!!  Then they leave the computer in Admin mode, didn't set it up with my log-in information and password given to them.  I just want to scream because tomorrow I have to take the damn thing back and get them to fix it!  I believe that I will be talking to the store manager once again!!!!!!  FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

I did go to the gym today and I did get to work out with Patty whom I love!  She showed me her new athletic shoes and now I want a pair!  Prospecs Power Walk 405.  These shoes may help my ankles and knees.  Patty swears by hers.  These shoes keep your feet from rolling in or out.  Check them out! As soon as I can come up with $150 I'm getting a pair!

She also showed me some exercises to do at home to strengthen the muscles around my knees.  Easy!  Sit in a chair (hard, straight back) and lift each leg sitting straight up (no slouching).  Do 20 on each leg.  The next one is to lift the knee and swing the knee out to the side.  You really feel this in the hip.  She said it will strengthen the hinges. LOL!  The third was to sit and start with leg lifted out to the side but the ankle pointed at the opposite leg and swing the ankle towards the other knee, keeping it lifted off the floor for 20 reps.  All of the 20 reps on all 3 exercises need to be done without sitting the foot on the floor.  I had a good workout and was tired when I left.

I did have a lazy afternoon.  I mainly piddled, did some laundry, clean the kitchen, picked up a little, watched TV and stitched.  I am really starting to get sick of this angel I'm working on.  All the whites and grays are boring!!!!!  I may have to dig out something else I haven't finished to work on when this really gets to me!  I'm happy that I'm stitching again!

We have a busy weekend planned.  You'll have to check back to see what all we get done!  LOL!

I didn't talk to Janet today.  Still a little miffed.  Taking a break could be a good thing!  I did send pictures of what I ate to Michael.  Still wishing things would change a bit.  Oh well, they probably won't.

That's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment