Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weigh In Day!

Today is weigh in day and I'm down 2 more lbs!  355!  I want to be in the 340's so bad!  Slowly getting back!  This eating plan rocks!

I did get my two recipes cooked up today.  They made the house smell wonderful!  Tomorrow is taste testing day and if they are good I'll post the recipes!

Talked to Michael today and he was thrilled about the weight loss and he set a new goal for me.  Walk for 15 minutes twice a day.  Not the craziest about it but I will try.  I wish I had a neighbor that could walk with me.

I didn't feel the greatest today.  It seemed like every time I got up to do something I started feeling week and nauseated.  Not sure what is going on but I hope it goes away.  I did not finish taking the tree down.

Well, here's to a great week and getting a lot done especially my walking goal!

PS.  I don't know what is going on with Blogger!  They sure have my art missed up!  I have notified my designer.  I'm sorry it is making it difficult to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment